Sunday, October 26, 2014

Backseat blogger

My blogging has definitely taken a back seat recently. Work's been hectic, schools been demanding with high school applications and other bits and Andrew's 11th birthday. Then after me feeling overwhelmed by all of that my lovely mother in law took very ill and put it all in perspective. Worry about what you love and let the rest wash over a bit more. So I'm on half term and everything else is shelved for the time being. hopefully mum in law will be home in the next day or two and we are good. Andrew had a lovely birthday and is growing up so fast- to fast. I'm having afternoon tea this afternoon with some friends, so had better do something nice to bring with me. So please keep checking back- I am trying to get back to blogging but bear with me. xxx

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Ah bless hope Mother in law is home and better soon, enjoy your half term and don't stress about the every day items, just enjoy what is!

Hugs