Tuesday, November 1, 2016

I won't say I'm back because that is the kiss of death for my blogging. I haven't done anything really crafty in a long time. I keep giving store bought cards! I seem to have lost my thrill for making things. I have no time or inclination. I'm bored with what I have and cannot justify anything new. I used get a thrill from doing things, in particular design teams and friends and it all seems to have disappeared :-(
Maybe that is the nature of crafting. Thirteen years ago I was doing magazine work and it made me feel like I was really doing something exciting! Now I'm missing that excitement. Maybe that's why so many crafters I knew on forums etc all seem to be doing different things- crochet, knitting, food. The subjects of our scrapping don't want to have photo's or pages done now! Time to move on. But to what?? Sorry to sound so wistful- just needing to find myself I guess, or a new me.
I started a few cards for the holiday season meantime. Won't say that either!

No comments: