Monday, September 24, 2012

Day job

I thought I'd show you some of the highlights of my day job. I'm what I would discribe as an instore interior designer  (without the drawings etc!) I work in a department store as a home design advsor nd help customer decorate their homes, advisng on colour and style etc. It's a lovely job and a highlight is to visit the showrooms in Chelsea Harbour and swoon and stroke the new fabric collections. So I took a couple of piccies.


These are fabrics from Colefax and Fowler nd they are GORGEOUS!! Sorry, had to shout that!

This is a vintage printing block ( have a bit of a thing about printing blocks!) that inspired the wallpaper design next to it from Cole and Son. Drool!

So that's some of my work stuff. My need to use some idea's for upcoming pages!! TFL XX

No comments: